Matthew was so sweet as well. He was all smiles and would whisper very softly : baby wuawua (Joshua). Then he caressed him so tenderly and gently with a smile. He was so good at the hospital, they both were. No crying, no fussing, everything went smoothly, wouldn't change a thing. I am glad Anthony convinced me to let them come to the hospital. I was missing them so much and couldn't wait to see them.
Here are some pictures of the hospital, as well as his first 2 days at home and some other photos.
Cradle that was waiting for Joshua's arrival. And a photo of me, last morning pregnant and heading out to the hospital.
Me at the hospital already prepared with iv fluids and ready to roll.
Joshua finally arrives after after 6hrs and pushing for 20min.



The Proud Daddy
The Proud Big Brothers


Our new family of 5
Finally Going Home
The boys were so happy to see us finally home.
Papa and Nana visiting
Caleb and his daddy working outside in the yard today.Raking some leaves




































1 comment:
Aww, such beautiful pics! I've been stalking your blog, waiting to see these! I'm so happy that everything went well and your big boys are being so sweet! Can't wait to meet him!
Post a Comment