I can't believe it. It is official that Joshua has outgrown his NB clothes! I am enjoying every moment with him as he is quickly growing and so are the other two. Caleb today has been so sweet and looks so mature to me. He's been such a great big brother helping me with the boys, such as helping me take Matthew out of his crib, taking the table off the high chair so Matthew can climb on it to eat, getting Joshua's burp clothes for me, etc. He is such a GREAT blessing. I pray daily for my three boys, that the Lord will use them for His Glory.
Here are just a few pictures of the boys that I took a few days ago and I was able to capture Joshua as he was smiling. There is also a pic. of Matthew trying to bite Caleb because he wanted whatever Caleb had. That was settled. :)






No comments:
Post a Comment