Saturday, August 28, 2010

August Fun, Silly Boys, Homeschool plus a Cake

Hi everyone,
Thanks for stopping by and checking in on us. We have been busy this summer and trying to get things in order and trying to get in the routine of homeschooling the boys. It has not been easy, but the Lord has been kind, patient and gracious to me, even though I've taken advantage of His patience and kindness toward me.One thing I know for sure is that I don't have it altogether, the Lord is really the one who has been such a help to me and I am in need of Him on a daily basis to function.

Here are a few random pictures of the boys, making silly faces and having fun together. There are also photos of homeschool time with the boys. I  also made a cake today for a friend, for her daughter's bridal shower. It's a copy of the invitation she handed out, and a dress is what she wanted.  So here it is! Enjoy the pics!
Please leave a comment to let me know you've been here and also share what you've been up to. Blessings!

~ Karla

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Adoro a mis sobrinos! estan preciosos! Sis el cake se ve lindo, te esmeraste haciendolo!
Miles de Bendiciones, Love u all!