Monday, March 15, 2010

Just a Few more days until we meet Joshua

Here are some photos of my pregnant belly with Joshua. Five more days until the due date. We'll see if he shows up then or be like his brothers. Late.  It must run in my latin blood, our culture is known for being late. You invite friends to come over a t 4:30pm and they show up at 5pm.




Here is Caleb building legos


And finally, here is Matthew. He made a huge mess with his yougurt. He was laughing so hard. He definitely needed a bath after this one. Whew, what a mess :)

Life with boys. Gotta love them.

4 comments:

Meg said...

Wow! I can't believe it is time already! You look fabulous :) Can't wait to see pics of him when he gets here!

Anonymous said...

Karla you are gorgeous. I'm so excited for you.

Lindsay said...

Wow Mrs.Karla..... I'm so happy for you and Mr. Anthony. Caleb has gotten so big! I can't wait to see him, Matthew, and you tomorrow. I think I'm going to have a fun time.
L/i/N/d/S/a/Y

Karla said...

Meg- I will be definitely posting pics. I have the camera ready and batteries charged.

Jessica- thanks, you are so sweet.

Lindsay - Thank you for your sweet comment. And yes the boys are big, I know they will enjoy you tomorrow. Thank you for your willingness to serve in this way. You are a very sweet young lady. See you tomorrow. :)