Getting a store bought card and a gift from the store is fine. But to spend the time making the gift yourself, says I love you in so many different ways. It also demonstrates how special the person is to you that you took the time to create a memorable gift and a keepsake.
We also like to spend time together as a family, eat a delicious homemade meal, watch a movie, eat dessert, play croquet , and give the gift we made for dad.
Last year my boys and I decided to do a Computer Frame for my husband for his gift. It took some time, but he really enjoyed it. I added some scripture verses and a pictures of all of us. He says that every time he looks at it, it gives him fuel to keep working and give his best. Take a look and stay tuned for what we are doing for this Father's day.

1 comment:
Aww, what great ideas! I will definitely keep these in mind for next year :)
Post a Comment