We went to TN to meet with some friends at there cabin. We had such a great and fun time. The boys had a blast. The first thing Matthew wanted to do when he got up in the morning was go on the canoe. He would put the vest on and didn't want to take it off. At first he was a bit scared to get in the pool but Anthony was able to make it fun for him and he had a blast that he didn't want to get out. Caleb also wanted to go in the pool as soon as he got up in the morning he had a blast! They had so much fun with their daddy specially on the canoe. And Joshua was just relaxing. As for me I was on the other end off the camera, taking note of every moment and taking pics of the fun time my sweet boys were having with their daddy. He is truly a great dad, I love him so. I enjoyed it so much, I was able to read, read and relax. There are some pictures of our friends below as well. We had FUN! Take a look at the pics. Enjoy
Here are some pictures of Matthew and Joshua on a Sunday morning before going to church. Anthony and Caleb where in Charlotte at the Coca Cola 600 race.



































1 comment:
Estan tan bellos mis sobris! Mi corazon desea verlos muy pronto!
Bendiciones :)
Post a Comment